In Crush Gear Turbo, Gear Master is a name given to Crush Gear technicians who have superior skills in maintaining, tuning and customizing Gears. They may also create custom parts as well as new Crush Gears. Gear Masters may work for a company, in a Crush Gear team or even on their own.
Notable Gear MastersEdit
The following is a list of Gear Masters in Crush Gear Turbo, in order of appearance.
- Kyousuke Jin (Japan) - Kyousuke is a member of the Tobita Club as well as one of the team's Gear Fighters. His reputation as a Gear Master is known before his involvement in the club. His known inventions are Garuda Phoenix, the Beetle Dash wheels, Dino Phalanx and Shooting Phantom; with the latter two are made in collaboration with Kuroudo.
- Michael Boyd (United States) - Michael Boyd is a Gear Master who works for the Manganji Laboratory that briefly appears in episode 15 of the series.
- Yan Chao (China) - Yan Chao is a Gear Master who works for the Manganji Laboratory that briefly appears in episode 15.
- Yang Tak Min (China) - Although only mentioned by name in episode 29, Yang Tak Min is a friend of Lan Fang who informed her about Kyousuke.
- Alex Borg (Canada) - Alex is a former member of the Tobita Club, where he used to be the club's Gear mechanic. His creations are Raging Bull, Garuda Eagle (in collaboration with Yuhya), Raging Bullet and Grand Duo wheels.
- Chris Brown (Europe) - Although only mentioned by name in episode 41, Chris Brown is the creator of Grifeed and is presumed by Galen as a better Gear Master than Kyousuke or Alex.
- Sean Firestone (United States) - Sean is the older brother of Gina Firestone and (presumably) the legendary Gear God as well as a close friend of Kouya Marino whom he met when the latter was about to return to Japan. His inventions are Caesarvern, Ark Cavalier and Vort Grenade.